Buying a Home
We understand that buying a home is a BIG decision. Here is what we will do to make sure you find exactly what you are looking for:
1. Conduct an in depth interview to determine your needs and wants.
2. Assist you in arranging all financing, appraisals and inspections.
3. Enter your search criteria into the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) database.
4. Schedule you for instant property match email notification.
5. Develop a shopping plan that's right for you.
6. Research all For Sale by Owners (FSBO), expireds, withdrawn and cancelled listings for additional potential matches.
7. Prospect our database of clients daily, leads and neighborhoods that you want to live in. Leaving no stone unturned to find the home of your choice.
8. Contact other top listings agents to discuss potential matches.
9. Broadcast your needs and wants at our office meeting and preview properties daily to view the available inventory.
10. Contact you daily and/or as matches occur.
11. Show you the properties you select and obtain all information you need to determine the type of offer you want to make.
12. Write the purchase contract and arrange for it to be presented.
13. Handle all negotiations of the contracts.
14. Supervise the completion of all paperwork.
15. Contact you weekly to advise you of the status and answer any questions you may have.
16. Schedule inspectors and appraisers.
17. Arrange a final walk through prior to closing.
18. Review closing documents and arrange for the closing to take place.
19. Deliver the keys to your new home!
20. If you have not purchased within the two weeks of our initial visit, we will meet again to re-evaluate your wants/needs to determine changes that should be made to your search criteria.
21. Once you have purchased my professional team will continue to follow up with you quarterly by phone and mail you up to date market trends and values.
The following articles provide useful information and are a great place to start if you're considering buying a home.
|How to choose a Neighborhood for Your Home Search||Why use a Realtor When Buying a Home?|
|How to Choose a Home||Home Inspections Avert Future Headaches|
|Take Charge When Buying a Home||The Basics of Making an Offer|