Selling Your Home
1. To assist in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is SOLD!
2. To communicate with you weekly the results of our activities.
3. To assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value… between you and the buyer.
The following are the steps I take to get a home sold… the “Pro-Active Approach”:
1. Submit your home to 3 Multiple Listing Service's (MLS) that cover most of Utah
2. Price your home competitively...this open's the market vs. narrowing the market.
3. Promote your home within our company and at sales meetings.
4. Develop a list of features of your home for the agents to use with their potential buyers.
5. E-mail the features sheet to the top agents in the market for their potential
6. Suggest & advise as to any changes you may want to make in your property that will make it more saleable.
7. Constantly update you as to any changes in the market.
8. Prospect and talk to 20 people per day in search for potential buyers.
9. Contact over the next seven days…my buyer leads, sphere of influence and past clients or their referrals and prospective buyers.
10. Add additional exposure through a professional sign and lock-box.
11. Whenever possible pre-qualify the prospective buyers.
12. Set up a 24 Hour automated, instant information hotline on your home.
13. Create a virtual tour with multiple photos and publish it to multiple websites.
14. Advertise your home across the internet at all major real estate websites and through email marketing
15. Strong website presence with links to your Virtual Tour and our MLS.
16. Follow-up on the salespeople who have shown your home...for their feedback and
17. Assist you in arranging interim financing...if necessary.
18. Represent you on all offer presentations...to assure you in negotiating the best possible price and terms.
19. Handle all the follow-up upon a contract being accepted...all mortgage, title, and other closing procedures.
20. Deliver your check at the closing.
The following articles are a great place to start if you're looking for information about the sales process and how you can get the best price for your home when you decide to sell.
|The Basics of Marketing Your Home||How to Set a List Price for Your Home|
|Get Your House Ready to Show Buyers||Why Use a Realtor when Selling a Home|